ACAI BERRIES FOR SKIN
Acai is a very nutrient dense berry, which may offer many benefits for your skin and general health. It is an excellent source of many vitamins such as A, B1, B2, C, K and E. Acai also contains high doses of omega-3 fatty acids and resveratrol. These numerous healthy nutrients are one of the main reasons why millions of people all around the world use acai berries for skin care.
Many of acai's nutrients may help prevent free radical damage to your skin and may help retain the skin moisture and softness. Acai is an excellent aid to avoid dry skin, because acai hydrates your skin and has many skin-strengthening properties. It may also help with psoriasis, eczema and acne, because it can help reduce swelling and inflammation. Acai may also help maintain the scalp’s natural oils.
Acai berries are best when consumed fresh, frozen or in freeze-dried powder form.
High-end acai powders
- Freeze-dried versions
- Organic powders
- A good source for healthy omega fatty acids
- Contains multiple vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- No flavors, sweeteners or additives
- Excellent addition to healthy diet
- Supports skin, digestion and immunity
- Packed in high end glass jars