Raw cacao differs completely from the commercial cocoa powders that you can find in the grocery stores. Raw cacao is not heated at all during the production process, so it is a pure raw version of the cacao, which is made by cold-pressing fermented unroasted cacao beans. Raw cacao is a one of the most nutritious superfoods, which contains multiple antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and alkaloids. Raw cacao contains flavanols such as epicatechin and catechin, which have been shown to stimulate the blood flow in the dermal tissue of skin. Day-to-day use of raw cacao may help your skin stay hydrated, protect it from sun damage and reduce skin roughness. Raw cacao may also enhance skin elasticity and density.
Best raw cacao products come from Peru and Equador.
Cacao for skin
- Bursting with antioxidants
- Filled with multiple vitamins and minerals
- High contents of theobromine
- Contains mind stimulating neurotransmitter called anandamide
- Contains also pleasure chemical called phenylethylamine
- All our cacao products are raw and organic
- Processed without chemicals
- Natural products made in Peru