When will my order ship?
- Orders placed before 12:00 CET (Monday - Friday) usually ship the same day. Orders not shipped the same day will usually ship the following business day. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays usually ship the following Monday. Orders placed on Federal Holidays, regardless of day or time, will usually be shipped on the following business day.
- Will I receive a tracking number?
- Yes, tracking numbers are emailed immediately when your order is shipped. For customers with an account, you may also access available shipment and tracking information by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Orders" link from your account dashboard. You can always follow your shipment through Posti Ltd's tracking system: http://www.posti.fi/private/ Just put your tracking number in the box on the left hand side of that page that says "Item Tracking" and push "Go" button.
- I never received a tracking number, where is it?
- Sometimes emails to our customers get inadvertently routed to their spam folder, or blocked all together by their internet service provider. However, if you have an account with us, you can access available shipment and tracking information by logging into your account and clicking the "My Orders" link from your account dashboard. If no information is available there, or you do not have an account, please contact us. Please also refer to the first question here at shipping policies ( When will my order ship?)
- How much does shipping cost?
- We offer 0,00 euro flat rate for all orders above 200,00 euros all around the globe. We use Posti Ltd's Priority service for all international orders.
All the international orders less than 200,00 euros, will have the following rates that are based on Posti Ltd's Priority-service:
- Zone1: 13,33 euros per shipment + 0,70 euros/kg
- Zone2: 16,13 euros per shipment + 2,10 euros/kg
- Zone3: 18,50 euros per shipment + 4,40 euros/kg
- Zone4: 16,90 euros per shipment + 5,40 euros/kg
- You can find the country-specific tariff zones at the bottom of this page.
If the value of the order changes less than 200,00 euros due to a returned or unwanted item(s), we will charge the customer afterwards for all the incurred postal costs. If the order is returned back to us because the delivery has been refused or due to an incorrect shipping address, we will charge the customer for all the incurred postal costs (delivery, return and redelivery costs).
- Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- Do you ship to P.O. Box addresses?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship all around the globe.
What if my package is damaged when I receive it?
If you see that the package has a visible damage that could have damaged the products, then take a picture of the unopened package and contact us immediately. We suggest that you will check our Warranty and Return Policies page under the following link:
If Skin Collagen fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual adverse circumstances outside of its control due to force majeure such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then Skin Collagen can not be held responsible.